Here's how to designate your road as scenic to give protection to the mature trees and the historic stone walls
in the 'right of way.'
1. Ensure that your road is public (not a private way).
2. Contact us to get a copy of the Scenic Road Petition shown at right.
3. Get 30 signatures of registered Cohasset voters, including at least 15 who live on the road being designated.
4. Present the completed petition to the Planning Board, attn: Jo-ann Pilczak
41 Highland Ave, Cohasset MA 02025.
5. The Planning Board will then schedule a hearing that enables the petition to be placed on the next Town Meeting. At that Town Meeting, the road will then be officially designated Scenic.
Questions? Please contact us.